Conference–You Are Not Alone: Bringing Stillbirth Out of the Shadows
To see a map, click here: Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue,
580 West Hastings Street
(enter via Seymour Street courtyard entrance)
Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1L6
Friday July 12 & Saturday July 13, 2013
Canadian Institute of Health Research
Perinatal Services BC
Still Life Canada
To find out more about this conference, please click here.
1. To create a safe space for bereaved parents to share stories.
2. To provide opportunities for bereaved parents to support each other.
3. To offer bereavement tools.
4. To inform the improvement of bereavement support and clinical care after stillbirth.
5. To contribute towards relevant research in the area of stillbirth.
6. To assist in the development of resources and supports for those working with bereaved families.
Please note: All findings will be shared with community partners who will, in turn, facilitate dissemination through their own existing knowledge translation platforms provincially and nationally, thus, generating buy-in towards the application of findings to future work in this area.
Who should attend?
Bereaved parents of stillborn babies and/or babies who died shortly after birth. Please note, health care professionals will be in attendance by invitation only.
How to register?
Registration is no longer available as the conference is over.
Monday, July 8, 2013 (midnight, PST)
If registration date has passed, please contact us at email@example.com for waitlist information.
Please click here for Agenda.
For invitation to attend conference, click here.